Cellulite is a Myth!
If you are experiencing muscle/joint pain, cellulite or loose skin, it’s likely that your fascia (the body’s connective tissue) is distorted! Fascia can get knots just like muscles do and can pull inward, creating dimples, dents and pain! With the help of the Fasciablaster, we can often help repair the distorted connective tissue and return it to a smooth and happy state.
At Feelgood Fascia, our goal is to help you get back to living! Whether living means walking around without pain every day or feeling confident enough to wear shorts again, we’re here to help you get there!
Services & Pricing
Results from Our Fellow FasciaBlasters
We can’t capture an image of pain relief, but we can clearly show how Fasciablasting makes for healthier and happier Fascia!
- By releasing the bound fascia in this area, the hump can decrease and posture can improve!
SCAR & FLAP
- With increased blood flow bringing collagen and elastin to the area, skin can tighten, scars can smooth and improve in appearance!
- By breaking up the glued fascia beneath the skin, the appearance of cellulite can dramatically reduce or disappear entirely!
DIMPLES & DENTS
- Bound up fascia can create dimples and dents! By breaking up the adhesions, the tissue is healthier and the skin can smooth!
- Loose skin doesn't have to take permanent residence on your body! With Fasciablasting, circulation increases! Better blood flow brings in the nutrients that can help tighten and repair the skin and tissue beneath!
- Proper blood flow is the true fountain of youth! The face protocol can revitalize skin giving a more youthful look and feel!